Wednesday 18 April 2012

Production Company name/Profile

Production Company Name


My production name is Dark Horse Productions. i have chosen this name because it suits the genre of my film (psychological thriller) and because it sounds rather dark and mysterious.


Production Profile


My production company will be situated in Central London. i have chosen this location as it is very popular and also easy to get to so fans and tourists will be able to visit it. furthermore, by using many different advertising methods i will be able to attract a lot of audiences to it. my production company will be very popular however it will not be as popular as other production companies such as Paramount or Universal. my production company will distribute mainly films of the thriller genre, but will also distribute sub genres such as mystery thriller and psychological thriller, will be the head manager of the company as i created the production company and also one of its films was produced by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment